What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the application used by you and allows us or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and provide you with your service preference.
When you use and access our website, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of our website to you,
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements including behavioral advertising.
- to enable delivery
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website, and we use different types of cookies to run the service of our website such as and including but not limited to:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate all the users and prevent fraudulent use of your accounts that may be created.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.